House Master – Mr Liam Woodward
House Captain – Nana Adjei
House Captain – Maggie Taylor
History of Douglass House:
Bishop John Douglass is recorded in the “Founder’s Window” in the North wall of the Chapel giving Communion to four students. He arrived at Old Hall Green on 16 November 1793 with four students returning from exile in Douay to join the Old Hall Green Academy. It was on this day that the combined schools were placed under the patronage of St Edmund. John Douglass was a great organiser; much of his life, apart from establishing St Edmund’s College was spent providing funding and welfare for French priest and nuns who were being expelled from France. Bishop Douglass died in 1812 and is now buried under the Sanctuary. A plaque behind the hymn board records his interment.