At St Edmund’s our fee structure ensures that payments are clear and simple. The fee structure for each age group keeps extras at a minimum and include lunches, textbooks and some stationery items.
|ST EDMUND'S PREP||AGE OF STUDENT||TERMLY FEES|
|Nursery||3 - 4||£1,599 (Half day)* £3,198 (Full-day)*|
|Reception, Form 1, Form 2||4+, 5+, 6+||£3,675 (Day)|
|Form 3, Form 4, Form 5, Form 6||7+, 8+, 9+, 10+||£4,610 (Day)|
|ST EDMUND'S COLLEGE||AGE OF STUDENT||TERMLY FEES|
|Elements (Year 7) and Rudiments (Year 8)||11+ and 12+||£5,502 (Day)|
|£7,820 (Weekly Boarding)|
|£8,985 (Full Boarding)|
|£71 (Flexi Boarding per night)**|
|Grammar (Year 9), Syntax (Year 10), Poetry (Year 11), Rhetoric I (year 12), Rhetoric II (Year 13)||13+, 14+, 15+, 16+, 17+||£5,935 (Day)|
|£8,940 (Weekly Boarding)|
|£10,305 (Full Boarding)|
|£71 (Flexi Boarding per night) **|
Parents serving in the HM Forces A 10% reduction in the fees is granted to children who have a parent serving in HM Forces.
St Edmund’s sibling discount is as follows:
- 1st Child: Full fees
- 2nd Child: 5% discount (must attend concurrently)
- 3rd Child: 10% discount (must attend concurrently)
- 4th Child: 15% discount (must attend concurrently)
- Subsequent children: 50% discount
Payment of fees
Fees should be paid termly or monthly in advance. Fees must be paid by one of the following methods:
- by direct debit;
- termly on the 1st September, 1st January and 1st May;
- by direct debit with our ten month installment scheme, commencing in August;
- by agreement with the College if the student joins during the course of the academic year.
The College will try to give a full term’s notice of a change of fees, but this may not always be possible.