At St Edmund’s Prep School academic excellence is balanced with an emphasis on nurturing well-rounded, confident and thoughtful individuals.
In the classroom we prioritise understanding each child’s needs and provide a perfect blend of support, inspiration and challenge at every stage of their development from Nursery through to Form 6.
Pupils discover the courage to embrace their true selves. We provide them with the support to uncover, cultivate and showcase their unique talents – all underpinned by High Performance Learning, our evidence-based approach to learning.
Whether they are budding sports stars, performers, creators or scientists, every student is cherished for their individuality and distinctive potential. Introverts, extroverts, thinkers and leaders – there is a place for everyone at St Ed’s.
Our curriculum encompasses six key areas:
- Personal, social and emotional development
- Language and literacy
- Mathematical development
- Knowledge and understanding of the world
- Physical development
- Creative development
St Edmund’s offers a setting equipped with everything our pupils need to succeed:
- Creatives excel in our specialist art room
- Scientists ignite their passion in our specialist science rooms
- Performers practise in our dance studio and outdoor amphitheatre
- Sporty pupils thrive with our Astro pitches, multi-use games area, swimming pool and sports hall
- Pupils can reflect and pray in our newly-refurbished chapel, or in our prayer garden