At St Edmund’s College the boarding house accommodation for boys and girls are separate, but our boarding programme is fully co-educational.
All students share common room spaces, for socialising and relaxing after a busy day in College or Sixth Form. Boys board in Allen Hall, named after the College Founder, Cardinal William Allen and girls board in Garvey’s.
- Years 7 to 11 (age 11 – 16) share twin rooms
- Years 12 to 13 (age 16-18) have single rooms for study time and personal space
- All rooms include a wardrobe and desk
- Most rooms include a wash basin
- WiFi internet with strict access controls
- Showers and toilets for each corridor
Each floor of our boarding accommodation has a common room where students can meet in the evenings to enjoy a hot chocolate and toast before lights out!
We also use this space at weekends to play board and computer games, enjoy film evenings and to come together to celebrate birthdays and special occasions. We also have a mixed common room, where in the evenings, students can socialise and relax.