We require a tradesperson to work with the Building Projects Manager, maintenance colleagues and other members of the College community.
(To start as soon as possible)
St Edmund’s College offers modern facilities in a magnificent country setting in rural Hertfordshire, providing a safe and stimulating environment for young minds.
Responsible for carrying out works to keep all systems operating smoothly.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- carry out general domestic plumbing repairs (including emergency repairs).
- Be able to carry out minor electrical work or repairs.
- Undertake general maintenance repairs.
Additional benefits to include:
- free lunch during term time for full-time,
- free parking
- pension scheme – Employee contribution 4% College contribution 8.5%
- discretionary closure of the College between Christmas and New Year (in addition to annual leave)
- an increase to 25 days’ (FTE) annual leave following 5 years’ service plus public holidays
St Edmund’s College is a historic campus offering modern facilities in a magnificent country setting in rural Hertfordshire.
Whilst we are proud to be England’s oldest Catholic school, we welcome applications from all colleagues who wish to be part of our ethos.
If you would like to apply for the position please download an application pack and return your completed application pack to the HR department by the closing date.
Telephone: 01920 824335 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be received as soon as possible for interviews to take place as soon as possible.
The College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children, therefore, all candidates will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check. We will seek references on short-listed candidates that will include questions about past disciplinary actions or allegations in relation to behaviour with children and may approach previous employers for information to verify particular experience or qualifications before your interview.