St Edmund’s College is seeking to recruit an outstanding and motivated Teacher of Music for September 2019.
With the possibility of the offer of 0.8 of a timetable.
St Edmund’s College is seeking to recruit an outstanding and motivated Teacher of Music who will be able to inspire our students and engender a love of learning and of Music in and out of the classroom. Music is highly regarded in the school and beyond. The successful candidate will possess impressive academic qualifications. Applications are welcomed from colleagues with experience, or from newly qualified teachers. A comprehensive NQT induction programme is given to all new teachers.
- Teach music to students in Years 7 to 11 and 12 to 13 as needed.
- Deliver lessons which enrich and engage all students taught.
- Plan lessons carefully, having regard to the schemes of work and faculty practice.
- Work as a full member of the designated faculty team, working with others to promote good practice in the faculty, to create teaching resources and to develop consistent approaches.
- Assess student work to monitor and evaluate progress, set targets and advise lesson preparation.
- Drive attainment and progress for all students taught, setting targets, tracking progress and intervening where appropriate.
Should you have any queries relating to the position please contact: email@example.com
The successful candidate will welcome the many opportunities to contribute to the lively extra-curricular life of the College, which is situated in rural East Hertfordshire.
Whilst we are proud to be England’s oldest Catholic school, we welcome applications from all colleagues who wish to be part of our ethos.
If you would like to apply please download an application pack and return your completed application pack to the HR department by the closing date.
Telephone: 01920 824335 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Wednesday 5th June 2019, MIDDAY
INTERVIEWS: Thursday 13th June 2019
The College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children, therefore, all candidates will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check. We will seek references on short-listed candidates that will include questions about past disciplinary actions or allegations in relation to behaviour with children and may approach previous employers for information to verify particular experience or qualifications before interview.