Are you an inspiring leader, gifted communicator and experienced educator?
Would you like to welcome the many opportunities to contribute to the lively extra-curricular life of England’s oldest Catholic School?
Our historic campus offers modern facilities in a magnificent country setting in rural Hertfordshire, providing a safe and stimulating environment for young minds.
As Deputy Head Pastoral you will be a member of the Senior Leadership Team, and have overall responsibility for the following:
- The pastoral life of the College including boarding.
- The well-being of the students including extracurricular activities, sports, homework and health.
- Oversight of the organisation of Houses.
- Setting the tone to help students become self-confident, responsible and tolerant members of the community.
- Representing the College at events.
- The day to day routines and main College events.
- Developing links within the wider community and liaise with the Prep School.
Required for January 2020
Accommodation may be made available in line with the College’s Accommodation Policy.
If you would like to apply please download an application pack and return your completed application pack to the HR department by the closing date.
Telephone: 01920 824335 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 20th June 2019, MIDDAY
INTERVIEWS TO TAKE PLACE: 28th June 2019 but to be confirmed
The College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children, therefore, all candidates will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check.
We will seek references on short-listed candidates that will include questions about past disciplinary actions or allegations in relation to behaviour with children and may approach previous employers for information to verify particular experience or qualifications before interview.