Summary of the Role
Main duties and responsibilities are indicated here. Other duties of an appropriate level and nature will also be required.
- Main purpose:
- provide a high quality service as a minibus driver to deliver staff and pupils to and from destinations dictated by College activities
- carry out routine safety and operational checks
- be responsible for the internal and external condition of the vehicle
- liaise with College staff on dates and times for driving
- undertake training when appropriate if required
- carry out other duties relevant to the post, which may be requested
- To adhere to the College handbooks and procedures at all times.
- Child protection:
- To have due regard for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and to follow the child protection procedures detailed in the College’s code of conduct.
- Other duties:
- Undertake other duties of an appropriate level and nature as and when requested by the Headmaster, Deputy Head, Assistant Heads, DFA or Head of Grounds & Transport.