Providing a secretarial and administrative service to the Prep School
(Required for September 2019)
We require a Prep School Administrative Assistant and School Receptionist to efficiently support the pupils, parents and staff with enquiries.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- The ability to put professionalism above all, including maintaining professional boundaries with parents, students and staff
- The ability to use their initiative
- Be able to work calmly under pressure in a busy school environment
- Willingness to operate as part of a team, carrying out tasks beyond the envisaged job description when occasion demands
- Integrity, sound professional judgement, the ability to maintain loyalty and the highest level of confidentiality
- Personal qualities which enable successful relationships to be built with students, colleagues, parents and governors
- Substantial experience in use of IT systems, Outlook and diary management and Microsoft Office
- Appropriate level of data protection, security and confidentiality awareness
Whilst we are proud to be England’s oldest Catholic school, we welcome applications from all colleagues who wish to be part of our ethos.
Please download an application pack and return it completed to the HR department by the closing date.
Telephone: 01920 824335 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Midday, Friday 19th July 2019
INTERVIEWS: Planned for week commencing 19th August 2019, but subject to candidates’ availability.
The College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children, therefore, all candidates will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check. We may take up references, before short-listing has taken place, which will include questions about past disciplinary actions or allegations in relation to behaviour with children and may approach previous employers for information to verify particular experience or qualifications.