St Edmund’s College is seeking to appoint an individual to manage the College transport system and provide administrative support to the Transport Manager.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good ICT skills
- Ability to review and record statistical information
- Good knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and Word
- Excellent interpersonal skills (including excellent verbal and written communication skills)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work meticulously and methodically
- Ability to work confidentially
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 2nd May 2019, MIDDAY for interviews to take place shortly after.
If you would like to apply for the position, please download an application pack. Please return your completed application pack to the HR department:
Telephone: 01920 824335 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children, therefore, all candidates will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check. We may take up references, before short-listing has taken place, which will include questions about past disciplinary actions or allegations in relation to behaviour with children and may approach previous employers for information to verify particular experience or qualifications.