We require a PA to our Headmaster (Prep School), to join our administrative and secretarial team.
(Required for September 2018)
We require a PA to our Headmaster (Prep School), to join our administrative and secretarial team. The main responsibility of the role is to provide confidential and efficient secretarial and administrative support to the Headmaster, whilst actively contributing to the success of the College, always ensuring deadlines are met.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- The ability to put professionalism above all, including maintaining professional boundaries with parents, students and staff
- The ability to use their initiative
- Be able to work calmly under pressure in a busy school environment
- Willingness to operate as part of a team, carrying out tasks beyond the envisaged job description when occasion demands
- Integrity, sound professional judgement, the ability to maintain loyalty and the highest level of confidentiality
- Personal qualities which enable successful relationships to be built with students, colleagues, parents and governors
- Substantial experience in use of IT systems, Outlook and diary management and Microsoft Office
- Appropriate level of data protection, security and confidentiality awareness
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 1:30pm, (with flexibility). Term time, including inset days, plus 2 weeks (negotiable)
Whilst we are proud to be England’s oldest Catholic school, we welcome applications from all colleagues who wish to be part of our ethos.
If you wish to apply, please download an application pack and return to the HR Department:
Telephone: 01920 824335 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Monday 25th June 2018, MIDDAY for INTERVIEWS: Week commencing Monday 2nd July 2018
The College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children, therefore, all candidates will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check.
We may take up references, before short-listing has taken place, which will include questions about past disciplinary actions or allegations in relation to behaviour with children and may approach previous employers for information to verify particular experience or qualifications.