St Edmund’s requires committed and enthusiastic Graduate Sports Assistants.
(Required September 2022)
The role will involve a variety of responsibilities including:
(1) Girls’ PE Department: assisting in the teaching, coaching and umpiring of Hockey/Netball/ Tennis/Athletics.
(2) Boys’ PE Department: assisting in the teaching and coaching of one or more of the following: Rugby/Football/Cricket/Tennis/Athletics (a referee qualification in either Football or Rugby would be an advantage).
(3) Involvement in the boarding life of the College.
(4) Duke of Edinburgh Award: Involvement in the training and supervision of students in the expedition section of the Award.
(5) Potential support within the Prep School
The successful candidate will welcome the many opportunities to contribute to the lively extra-curricular life of the College, which is situated in rural East Hertfordshire.
St Edmund’s College offers modern facilities in a magnificent country setting in rural Hertfordshire, providing a safe and stimulating environment for young minds.
The post will involve close contact with, and a high degree of responsibility for, children and young adults. The majority of this will be regulated activity.
As with all staff, you will be responsible for providing a safe environment in which children can learn.
- Salary 14k gross per annum, additional benefits include free accommodation, free meals and a free laundry service during term time
Applications to be received as soon as possible for interviews to take place as soon as possible.
If you would like to apply for a Graduate Assistant position please download an application pack and return your completed application pack to the HR department as soon as possible.
Telephone: 01920 824335 Email: email@example.com
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates will be required to undergo relevant Safeguarding Checks. We may seek references on short-listed candidates that will include questions about past disciplinary actions or allegations in relation to behaviour with children and may approach previous employers for information to verify particular experience or qualifications before interview.
This role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020.