St Edmund's College requires someone to undertake a combined supervisory and hands-on operations support role.
(To start as soon as possible)
Salary £21k to £25k (depending on experience)
Working as part of a team to maintain a high level of cleanliness throughout the College and Prep School and to ensure implementation of logistics for activities, meetings and events. In the absence of the Domestic Services Manager to undertake duties as set out in the Job Description.
Main responsibilities are:
- To be a hands-on supervisor, leading and working alongside the Domestic Services Team to ensure an efficient and effective service is delivered.
- To ensure a high level of cleanliness and sanitation is maintained and the day-to-day operational needs of the College and Prep School are met, including parcel distribution, waste management, movement of laundry, furniture, goods and equipment along with set up for activities, meetings and events.
- To be a key contact for general domestic support requests.
Additional benefits to include:
- free lunch during term time for full-time,
- free parking
- pension scheme – Employee contribution 4% College contribution 8.5%
- discretionary closure of the College between Christmas and New Year (in addition to annual leave)
- an increase to 25 days’ (FTE) annual leave following 5 years’ service plus public holidays
St Edmund’s College is a historic campus offering modern facilities in a magnificent country setting in rural Hertfordshire.
Whilst we are proud to be England’s oldest Catholic school, we welcome applications from all colleagues who wish to be part of our ethos.
If you would like to apply for the position please download an application pack and return your completed application pack to the HR department by the closing date.
Telephone: 01920 824335 Email: email@example.com
Applications to be received as soon as possible, for interviews to take place as and when applications received.
The College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children, therefore, all candidates will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check. We will seek references on short-listed candidates that will include questions about past disciplinary actions or allegations in relation to behaviour with children and may approach previous employers for information to verify particular experience or qualifications before your interview.