As we all adjust to working and living in alternate ways, we have had to take a different approach for prospective parents wanting to visit the College.
We, therefore, invite you to our Virtual Open Evening on the 25th June at 6.30pm. If you are considering a St Edmund’s education for your child entering at Year 7, 9 or 12 please do register to join. If you are considering a move at Year 8 or Year 10 please also join us as places may be available.
The evening will include live presentations and opportunities for questions and answers, plus additional recorded interviews and virtual tours.
To gain access to this evening, you must register below and shortly before the event you will be sent access details.
The current agenda for the evening is:
- The Headmasters’ welcome at 6.30pm followed by live Q&A with the Senior Deputy Head Academic, Kate McDonald.
- Pastoral, House and Boarding Overview and Q&A by Paul Curran, Deputy Head Pastoral and Heads of Houses.
- Co-curricular Overview and Q&A – Gareth West, Assistant Head Pastoral, Heads’ of Games and Director of Music
- Sixth Form Introduction and Q&A by Ben Powell and Judith Marrinan, Co-Directors of Rhetoric.
- Transition to Elements – Marie-Christine Simon, Head of Elements (Year 7).
- Admissions Overview – Melanie Burke, Director of Admissions and Marketing
- Once registered appointments can be made for 1:1 discussions with the Learning Support team.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org