We usually admit students at 11+, 13+ and 16+, to the College, although students can be admitted at other times if places are available.
No matter what year you are applying for, our entry process consists of the following stages:
- A visit to the College either on a personal tour or one of our Open Days held in the Spring or September.
- Submission of the Registration Form and non-refundable £100 Registration Fee (a Registration Form is included in the prospectus pack or can be downloaded from the bottom of this page).
- Submission of scholarship forms if applicable. These are all downloadable from the Scholarship and Bursary section of this site.
- If you wish to apply for a Bursary contact the Admissions Office who will send you an application pack which should be completed and returned.
- Interview with the Headmaster or Registrar. We will ask you to bring a copy of your current school report and an original birth certificate or passport.
- Entrance examination.
- Offer of a place, if entry criteria have been met.
- Acceptance of a place by writing and accompanied by the £750 acceptance fee.
For International Students please email: email@example.com