Giving From The USA

As a US resident your financial support for St Edmund’s can be tax deductible if you give through the British Schools and Universities Foundation.

The BSUF is a 501(3)(c) charity approved by the US Internal Revenue Service and set up to support British schools and universities in a tax efficient way.

Giving by Check

To make a donation by check download a Donor Transmittal Form and send it with your check payable to the BSUF, expressing a preference for ‘St Edmund’s College’.

Giving by Credit Card

You can make one-time or regular donations by credit card using the Network for Good. Just follow the instructions on the BSUF website. Be sure you designate ‘St Edmund’s College’ as the ‘Approved Institution’


Please consider making a bequest to St Edmund’s in your Will. Bequests are the backbone of all planned giving programs and give vital support to the College. You can make a bequest to St Edmund’s College free of inheritance tax through BSUF.

Other ways to give

Why not consider setting up a Charitable Remainder Unitrust or an Individual Retirement Account through the BSUF to benefit St Edmund’s?

You can find more information on the BSUF website, or contact Mike Jenner OE, our US Edmundian representative resident in Washington – or John Stiller (BSUF Vice-President – Institutions) on: phone 718 217 4109  , or email

St Edmund’s College is a full member of the British Schools and Universities Foundation, and as a result any American donor, whether resident or non-resident, will receive a full tax deduction.